RE: [platform-ui-dev] Toolbar differences between 2.1 and 3.0

On other platforms, the only difference is the lack of etched separator lines.  I think that CoolBar is emulated everywhere except win32.

-Randy

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/06/2004 11:33 AM