Re: [platform-ui-dev] Toolbar differences between 2.1 and 3.0

looks to me like the "windows xp .manifest file not used by runtime
workbench" problem.

McQ.

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/05/04 14:38
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

<platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Toolbar differences between 2.1 and 3.0

I was comparing 2.1 and 3.0 and noticed that the shading and spacing on
the toolbars have changed between the two releases. Two screenshots are
attached. The 2.1 toolbar was less tall (esp. the second line) and had a
background gradient, horizontal separators, and a shadow at the bottom.
Were these deliberate or accidental changes (i.e., should make a bugzilla
entry)?