Re: [platform-ui-dev] Multiselect in outline view and Property sheet

As workaround to this problem, you could prevent the property from appearing during multiple selection only.  To do this, have the associated PropertyDescriptor return FALSE for isCompatibleWith(PropertyDescriptor).

-randy

"Zenil" <zenil123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/04/2004 01:49 AM