Re: [platform-ui-dev] vote for commit rights for Andre Weinand

I'm not a committer, but if I was I'd say "+1".

McQ.

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/04/04 12:08
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] vote for commit rights for Andre Weinand

Andre has worked closely with the Platform UI team on many things such as
JFace and numerous issues with the Mac and more.  He is currently working
on a prototype progress view and I believe it is time to suggest he
receive committer rights to some of the UI projects.

Please vote if you are a UI committer and have worked with Andre.

+1 from me.

/michael

Back to the top