Re: [platform-ui-dev] UI Guidelines v2.1 Feedback

As always, we try our best not to break existing API.

Bob Foster <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/02/2004 01:39 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] UI Guidelines v2.1 Feedback

Whatever you say, Nick. Just don't make it incompatible.

Bob

Nick Edgar wrote:
> While this workaround may work, Gaby's and Martin's points are valid.
The