[platform-ui-dev] Call for Testing and Verification

It is time for Platform UI to verify all of the bug fixes and enhancements it
has committed for M8.  These are all the bugs that are marked as "RESOLVED
FIXED" with either a target of "3.0 M8" or that have been fixed in the past
40 days (since Friday, February 13th).

We'd like to invite the community to assist with this verification process.
Please pick up I200403240800, and check to see if bugs or enhancements
matching those description seem to work as promised.  Once you've checked a
bug or enhancement, report your success or failure on the bug report.

We're also looking for sniff testing of stability across various platforms.
If anyone detects any stability problems, please report a bug as soon as
possible.

A lot of new features have appeared in M8, and we want to try to make this
milestone as good as possible before it is released.  Please help us out.

thanks,
d.

Back to the top