Re: [platform-ui-dev] Use of IWorkbenchSiteProgressService

>2) Right now we will show business for anything that you have scheduled
>using this API. You can of course choose to do what you want in your part.

Well, the problem here is that I will not get notification of a business change until the last of the jobs has finished. Therefore, I'll have to listen to the jobs myself. But if I have to listen to the individual jobs myself, I can just call showBusy() myself.

Thomas

Back to the top