Re: [platform-ui-dev] jad & eclipse

See:

       http://www.eclipse.org/mail/index.html

Technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and eclipse-based tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to the newsgroups. Mailing lists at eclipse.org are intended for use by developers actually working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development. The development mailing lists are the way design and implementation issues are discussed and decisions voted on by the committers.

Chris

"Ignacio Cuesta" <ignacio.cuesta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/12/2004 12:12 PM