Re: [platform-ui-dev] Parameterized Commands (was 'Key Binding Problem')

> "Workbench could add a command called 'Open View'"
>
> Does that mean that only one view can be mapped to a keybindings?
> Or can you map each view to a unique keybinding even though there is
> one command describing this?

Nope, it would allow you to bind:
Alt+1 to "Open View" with parameter "Tasks"
Alt+2 to "Open View" with parameter "Search"
etc.

The parameter would add a dimension to key assignment.

I should stress now that this part is not necessarily going to happen for 3.0.

Chris.

Back to the top