Re: [platform-ui-dev] Doubt on GroupByKeyComputer in Search Plugin

Zenil,

please move this discussion to platform-search-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,
Dani

             "Zenil"
             <zenil123@rediffm
             ail.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-ui-dev-a                                          cc
             dmin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-ui-dev] Doubt on
             11.02.2004 10:32          GroupByKeyComputer in Search Plugin

             Please respond to
             platform-ui-dev@e
                clipse.org

Hi,

I am trying to implement the Search functionality in my plugin.
So checking out the reference Textual/JDT search implememntation.I have
been able to get the search functionality up.
But I don't understand the use of
org.eclipse.search.internal.ui.text.GroupByKeyComputer . An instance of
this class is created by the TextSearchCollecter and passed on to
SearchView.By debugging i found out it doesnt seem to be invoked at
all..Sames the case with JDT Search.They are also using a
GroupByKeyComputer ,but again its not invoked at all..

Any ideas??

Thanks
Zenil

Back to the top