[platform-ui-dev] Internationalize global actions?

Hi all,

I developped some plugin with edition global actions, CUT, COPY, etc.

I create them in a WorkbenchAdvisor, this way :

MenuManager menu = new MenuManager(Messages.getString("Edit"), //$NON-NLS-1$
            IWorkbenchActionConstants.M_EDIT);
menu.add(new GroupMarker(IWorkbenchActionConstants.EDIT_START));
menu.add(ActionFactory.UNDO.create(window));

The fact is I would like to have all these actions internationalized, so if anybody could help me on how to do it... is there a way to make it from my plugin.xml via <extension> ? Or via a property file?

Thanks for help!

Mathieu Fougeray.

Back to the top