Re: [platform-ui-dev] Debug contexts

Oops. One more question:

Start listening to part activation after perspective initialization?
I want to listen to part open/close notifications that originate from the
user. The problem I have is that I can't tell the difference between an
IPartListener#partOpened(...) notification that happens when the user opens
a view and one that happens when a perspective is first created.

I'd like to delay the registration of my part listener until after the
perspective is finished opening its views, but I haven't found an API that
lets me know when this occurs. Does such an API exist? Is there any other
way to tell between the user opening views and the workbench doing it at
startup?

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top