[platform-ui-dev] Wizard activity or plans?

Greetings from RTP:

WSSD folks have been using a locally-developed wizard framework to
make development of complex and extensible wizards faster/better since
5.0. It provides ways to, e.g., get model (in the MVC sense) data, do
validation, and generate artifacts. We're now considering extending it
to make it more general, so we're interested in knowing what, if any,
plans youse have in this space.

If this is a FAQ, or is better asked elsewhere, please lemme know. The
only thing I've noticed regarding this topic is

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-ui-home/R3_0/main.html
> Evolve the Eclipse user experience
<snip>
> * Lighter-weight dialogs and wizards.

but that's dated Thu Oct 30 22:05:48 2003

Back to the top