[platform-ui-dev] Build Submission (I20031211)

Platform UI has requested a rebuild for tomorrow morning.  We have
provided several small fixes -- including a fix for the null pointer
exceptions at start-up (leading to the layout being reset), and a fix for
the "widget is disposed" exceptions in the test suites.  Our map file is
updated, and we are ready for the rebuild.

The following projects have changed (since today's noon-hour integration
build):
+ org.eclipse.jface
+ org.eclipse.ui
+ org.eclipse.ui.ide