RE: [platform-ui-dev] IFileEditorInput

OK thanks, I'll report it

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Jim des Rivieres [mailto:Jim_des_Rivieres@xxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: martes 9 de diciembre de 2003 17:01
Para: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [platform-ui-dev] IFileEditorInput

IFileEditor is now in the new org.eclipse.ui.ide plug-in, as described in
the the 3.0 porting guide. Please enter a bugzilla report for broken links
or bum steers in the help doc.

Thanks, jim

Jaime Vallori <jvallori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/09/2003 08:32 AM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev

        To:     platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] IFileEditorInput

Hello,

I've noticed that in eclipse 3.0 M5 the IFileEditorInput is not included
in the workbench.jar file. However it is indeed referenced in the help
documentation. Is this a build bug? Is this interface not included anymore
in eclipse API? Is it included in another jar? If so, I think it should be
removed from the documentation.

Regards,
  Jaime