[platform-ui-dev] Build Submission (I20031202)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how well tomorrow's build is going to go for
platform-ui.  I've been getting hangs while running the test suites, and
general bad stuff has ensued.  It may just be that my machine(s) have been
acting up (which they have), but ....  Oh, and JDT Debug is still using
out-of-date activites&roles stuff in their plugin.xml.

Bravely forward.

All projects have been tagged, and the map file has been updated and
committed to cvs.

Doug.

Back to the top