[platform-ui-dev] Build Submission (M5 Candidate)

We have fixed a few bugs in anticipation of tomorrow's M5 candidate build.
 The map file has been updated.  The following projects have changed since
today's warm-up build:
+ org.eclipse.jface
+ org.eclipse.ui
+ org.eclipse.ui.ide
+ org.eclipse.ui.workbench
+ org.eclipse.ui.carbon

Cheers,
Doug.

P.S.  There is a strange compile error in a javadoc comment, which I
believe is bogus (i.e., should not affect the build tonight).  It can only
be reproduced on my Windows XP box -- not on my Linux-GTK box, and not on
Mike's Windows XP .  However, it has been filed as Bug 46901.  The
complaint is of the form "cannot instantiate an abstract class", and
points to a javadoc comment.

Back to the top