Re: [platform-ui-dev] IContext JavaDoc

Thanks, Chris. I read the proposal (and the "Canadian Idol" thread) and I have
a few questions.

1. When you activate a context, does the platform automatically open all the
view's associated with that context? Or does the context provider have
control over which views appear?

2. Does manually activating a single view from a context mean that that
context is now considered active? If not, does that break the idea of linking
keybindings to contexts (you'd have a view without its keybindings)? If so,
would the other views in that context be automatically opened when you open
one view?

3. Can contexts have multiple parents? It's easy to imagine contexts that
would want this. For example, the "java debugging" context might want to
extend both the generic "debugging" context and the "java text editing"
context. If you don't like that example, take the "java hot-swap debugging"
context which extends both "java debugging" and "java text editing" or the
FooBarBaz context which wants to extend Foo and Bar.

- Jared