Re: [platform-ui-dev] customize Perspective

See interfaces IPerspectiveFactory, IPageLayout, and the documentation in
Help > Help Contents > Platform Plug-in Developer Guide > Programmer's
Guide > Plugging into the Workbench > Perspectives.

Nick

Frank Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/07/2003 04:10 PM