Re: [platform-ui-dev] Initial General Purpose Navigator proposal

I have the following setup -- [] symbolizes nested views:

[Packages/JUnit] [Types/Problems] [Members/Console]

PackageExplorer as a fast-view

JUnit, Problems, and Members will be shown when I'm working on a particular
class.

I mainly work within a single project and rarely change the project
therefore the "inconvenience" of using a fast-view is not an issue.

I do not use the Projects view because I cannot find Properties files and
Scrapbook pages in it -- those two are the main file types I use besides
Java-Source files while coding in Java.

When I'm working on a small monitor I will use the following layout:

[Packages/JUnit] [Types/Problems/Console]

I'll use "Open Structure (Ctrl + F3) to browse through the classes' members.

Sebastian Davids