Re: [platform-ui-dev] mobile develop with eclipse

Simon :-)

"Ignacio Cuesta" <ignacio.cuesta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/13/03 11:22 AM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev

        To:        <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] mobile develop with eclipse

Hi,
I'm working with eclipse and I want to ask somebody if there's a pluging to work with J2SE
(I'm working in developments palm computing)
Txs a lot!

Ignacio P. Cuesta

Solution Developer
NEORIS ARGENTINA