Re: [platform-ui-dev] the Layout of Help Contents was in a Mess

Felix, this mailing list is primarily for eclipse developers. Please open a
bug on Platform/Help.

-Dorian

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           "Felix Yuan"          |
|         |           <bigbrain_cn@xxxxxxx> |
|         |           Sent by:              |
|         |           platform-ui-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org           |
|         |                                 |
|         |                                 |
|         |           05/07/2003 10:22 PM   |
|         |           Please respond to     |
|         |           platform-ui-dev       |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->
  |       To:       <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-ui-dev] the Layout of Help Contents was in a Mess                             |

But my IE has already been upgraded to version 6.0.2800.1106 with SP1.
Should I rebuild Eclipse?