[platform-ui-dev] the Layout of Help Contents was in a Mess

hi,
I'm always botherde by this problem. I opend help contents and switched to another window after a while. When I swithed back to the help window, I found that the layout of the contents was packed into the corner of the window, just as the attached screenshot shows. And if I changed the size of the help window, the contents became in order immediately.
How can I solve this problem? or is it a bug of Eclipse R2.1?
I use Version: 2.1.0 Build200303272130 in Windows2000. And I have never met this problem when I used R2.0.2 before.
Thanks in advance.

sincerely,

Felix

Back to the top