[platform-ui-dev] Test plan updated

I have updated the test plan, available at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-ui-home/testfix/index.html

This is also linked to from the Eclipse 2.1 End Game Plan page, and the Platform UI team page.

This has quite a few more details than the email I sent yesterday.
Testers, please review it and let me know if you have any concerns.

I would also appreciate it if component area owners could review the corresponding parts of the plan, and send me any updates you think should be made, especially if I've missed any items that need coverage.

Note that the manual component tests and manual scenario tests are woefully out of date.  It will take a significant effort to bring these up to date, but I do not want to take effort away from testing now.
For now, if you have any point form updates to either the main plan, the manual component tests or the manual scenario tests, just email them to me and I will apply them.

Thanks,
Nick

Back to the top