Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 2:45 PM
Subject: [platform-ui-dev] SWT Directory Dialog

I apologize if this is not the correct list. Please point me to the right list if this is not the avenue to ask this question.

When using the SWT Directory Dialog in a small tester class with the default
Shell, the dialog shows up correctly. When I plugged that into my
application, the pane in the dialog that allows the selection of directory
shows up blank. The only thing I see in the dialog is a blank pane followed
by the path and OK button at the bottom. I am not able to see the directory
tree.
I have a hunch this might have to do with the shell being passed into the
constructor of the directory dialog. I checked and it is not null.
Any suggestions on how I can get the directory dialog to show up correctly?
Thanks,
-Mehjabin

Back to the top