[platform-ui-dev] M5 regression problem

I recently download M5 and replaced my M4 with it. With only two days of using it, I am switch back to M4 -- there are a lot of regression problems!

1. Previously, when I type comments in the java editor, system will automatically change to another line when I type too much in a line. I think this is a good feature, but now it is gone in M5.

2. In M4, I can debug my plugin. But in M5, I don't know why, after I start up the debugger, in the debugging workbench, I can't find any trace of my plugin. After I switch back to M4, things work well again.

Don't know whether all this is related to how I do "upgrade" and "downgrade". What I did is just unzip the file and override existing file, so my workspace and runtime-workspace will not be replaced.

Thanks
jml

Back to the top