[platform-ui-dev] Compiling all of Eclipse from CVS snapshot

Folks,

I am going to be doing some performance profiling of Eclipse on Linux-Gtk, Linux-Motif and Solaris, and so have started to check out the code from CVS and compile it, within Eclipse itself, of course. I've compiled the SWT-Gtk so file, but am now trying to find the best way of finding all the necessary packages/plugins in the CVS tree to build a minimal Eclipse. Right now I have added to my project the source files for org.eclipse.swt.*, or.eclipse.core.*, org.eclipse.ui.* and org.eclipse.jface.*. It is a laborious, to say the least, to keep putting tracking down all the dependencies one-by-one.

Does anyone have any hints on how I might be able to do this more efficiently? Thanks.

Richard

--
Richard Deadman
Deadman Consulting