RE: [platform-ui-dev] Proposal for CommandStack in JFace

This is the type of thing that would make me suggest switching both
implementations to the Swing undo framework. It's very similar (from what I
see so far), and doesn't have any dependency on UI code (despite being under
javax.swing.undo).

Because it's in the Java core, both EMF and GEF (as well as anything else
that wants undo support) could use it without depending on other plugins.

Thoughts?
-- Scott

Scott Stanchfield    scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx    http://javadude.com

Lead author of "Effective VisualAge for Java, Version 3"
                                      http://javadude.com/evaj

VisualAge for Java Tips and Tricks     http://javadude.com/vaj
Visit for Java Enlightenment!             http://www.jguru.com