Re: [platform-ui-dev] External tools : launch ANT with an externa l file

I think you may have misinterpreted Darin's response to your question.
Personally, I'm waiting for your answer to his question on the
platform-ant-dev list before I jump into the discussion.

See you on the platform-ant-dev list,
- Jared

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 08:58 am, Mortelette Céline wrote:
> ok, the problem is they can't answer me because thez don't know the
> AntAction class .... and they don't know if I can use or not an external
> file to run ant as an external tool !!

Back to the top