[platform-ui-dev] New editors view

I was tempted to send this email privately, but I imagine the answers could be
generally useful.

Would someone mind explaining the problems in my EditorList view that prompted
the team to create their own version of the view from scratch? Were the
problems mostly technical (bugs, etc.), was my code not compatible with UI
team conventions (style, architecture, etc.), or was there some other
fundamental problem?

I'd like to know what I could have done (and what I could do in the future) to
get my contribution accepted.

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top