Re: [platform-ui-dev] Editor framework question

Jared,

Editor inputs can be of different classes, provided by plugins themselves.
 So getting the editor input would defeat the purpose of editor
references, which is to allow more lazy activation of editors.

Nick

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/02/02 11:06 AM