Re: [platform-ui-dev] Where is the class AbstractTextEditor in M3

Martin,

There was some refactoring done in the 2.1 stream for M3.  The
org.eclipse.ui plugin was broken up into several others:
org.eclipse.jface
org.eclipse.jface.text
org.eclipse.text
org.eclipse.ui.workbench
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.views

org.eclipse.ui re-exports all of these.  Your plugin should depend only on
org.eclipse.ui.  But in order to compile against the code in a
self-hosting workspace, you will need to import these other plugins
(whether as binary projects or source projects).

For more details on what is in each of these plugins, see the Platform UI
and Platform Text team pages.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/main.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-text-home/main.html

Nick