[platform-ui-dev] Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Hyperlinked code feature in M3

No, there is currently no preference to turn it off. Please file a feature request (http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ ).

"Xavier Donat" <xdonat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

19.11.2002 10:07
Please respond to jdt-ui-dev

        To:        <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [jdt-ui-dev] Hyperlinked code feature in M3

Hi,

    Is it possible to turn the Hyperlinked code feature off ?
    I didn't find where... If not it could be nice to have the option
    to select this option in Java / Editor / Behavior panel. No ?

> Eclipse 2.1 M3 - New and Noteworthy
>
> Hyperlinked Java code. While hovering over Java code,
> pressing the CTRL key and moving the mouse turns class,
> method, and field identifiers into clickable links to the
> corresponding declaration.

    Regards,
    Xavier Donat

Back to the top