Re: [platform-ui-dev] Re: [Editor Mgmt] Make EditorManager$Editor adaptable

On Friday 25 October 2002 01:41 pm, Nick Edgar wrote:
> Jared was saying that the editors view is usually docked on the left,
> above or below the outline view.  Jared, did you really mean outline,
> which is normally on the right, or navigator/packages view?

The couple people whose shoulders I looked over had their outliners positioned
on the left. I keep the editor view on the left-hand side as well, but I've
got all my other views (outliner, packages, debug, breakpoints, variables,
etc.) on the right. Yes, we really like the workbench customization feature
here. :-)

- Jared

Back to the top