[platform-ui-dev] Question about FieldEditor

Hi, all
I am trying to use FieldEditor to program some UI dialog, and have a question to ask: Is there any reason why a FieldEditor can only have one IPropertyChangeListener?

I noticed the function is: setPropertyChangeListener() instead of addPropertyChangeListener(), and when I put the FieldEditor into a FieldEditorPreferencePage, the FieldEditorPreferencePage will register itself as the only IPropertyChangeListener, in this way, I can't add another one.

The reason I want to add anther one is that I want to disable/enable some other FieldEditors based on the value of a particular RadioGroupFieldEditor. Is there any standard way to achieve this in the jface framework?

Thanks
jml

Back to the top