Re: [platform-ui-dev] Editor management improvements

I also find this the best UI to work with and would love to see it in Eclipse.

Andre Weinand wrote:

Hi,
I would love to have the following UI for editor managment:

- a small control area (like a pane header) instead of the editor tabs.
- the control area contains (at least):
  - a popup menu showing all editor's input (untruncated!)
and the currently active editor is shown as the popup's current value.
  - back and forward buttons for navigating through history
- a button to split (duplicate) the editor workbook and a button to close it
  - additional functionality is user customizable

CodeGuide Pro and Project Builder (on Mac) use this approach, and I found it
the most efficient to use.

--andre