[platform-ui-dev] Re: [platform-ant-dev] Re: map files

An ant.map file has been created.

The external tools and ant entries from the core and ui maps have been
removed

Darins

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Darin Swanson"        |
|         |           <Darin_Swanson@xxxxxxx>|
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-ant-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           09/24/02 09:12 AM      |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-ant-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                        |
  |        To:      platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                           |
  |        cc:      "Dean Roberts" <Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx>, "Sonia Dimitrov" <Sonia_Dimitrov@xxxxxxx>       |
  |        Subject: [platform-ant-dev] Re: map files                                                       |

Just let us know when the new ant.map file is created.  We are eager to
commit to the integration build next week (Oct 1)

Thanks
Darins

                      Dean Roberts

                                               To:      Darin
Swanson/MIN/OTI@OTI

                      09/24/02 07:27 AM        cc:      DJ
Houghton/OTT/OTI@OTI, jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx, Sonia Dimitrov/OTT/OTI@OTI

                                               Subject: Re: map
files(Document link: Darin Swanson)

Looks good to me.

Adding the new *.map file will (should?) just work.  We consume all the
*.map files in the map directory and stitch them together into one
directory.txt file for PDE-BUILD's consumption.

...Dean...

                      Darin Swanson

                                               To:      DJ
Houghton/OTT/OTI@OTI

                      09/23/2002 05:17         cc:      Dean
Roberts/OTT/OTI@OTI, jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx, Sonia Dimitrov/OTT/OTI@OTI

                      PM                       Subject: Re: map
files(Document link: Dean Roberts)

I think this is a great idea...I plan to copy this to the ant-dev mailing
list.

Yell if you disagree.

Thanks
Darins

                      DJ Houghton

                                               To:      Darin
Swanson/MIN/OTI@OTI, jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx@OTI

                      09/23/02 03:43           cc:      Sonia
Dimitrov/OTT/OTI@OTI, Dean Roberts/OTT/OTI@OTI

                      PM                       Subject: map files

Perhaps now that the Ant support has been moved, we should look at the
build submission process.

I propose that we create a new ant.map file in the org.eclipse.releng/maps
project/folder which would contain entries for the following projects:
org.apache.ant, org.eclipse.ant.core, org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.

I checked with Sonia and she thinks that it should all work ok, but we
should do a test build just in case.
If you think this is a good idea, contact Sonia and Dean and perhaps we can
kick off a test build after the build tomorrow morning.
If you don't think this is a good idea then ignore this message. :-)