Re: [platform-ui-dev] Policy on implementing SWT listener interfaces

If it is an API class then it must use inner classes but if it is a
internal class, it is up to the developer.

I like anonymous inner classes better. If the class is very simple (which
is not the case here), I don't mind if the class implements the SWT
listener.

Eduardo.

"Knut Radloff" <knut_radloff@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx