Re: [platform-ui-dev] Splitting org.eclipse.ui

Is the attachment on the web site somewhere? Seems like the kind of thing one would like to keep a link to.

Bob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 2:22 PM
Subject: [platform-ui-dev] Splitting org.eclipse.ui

Attached please find a document describing the details of splitting
org.eclipse.ui into several plug-ins and fragments.  We want to start with
the split as soon as the build submission for tomorrow's integration build
is done. This will be tomorrow morning ZRH time.  Please release all
changes you want to have preserved and don't release any code to
org.eclipse.ui after the build submission until the transition to the new
structure is complete. I'll send out a message as soon as we are done.
Please notice that splitting org.eclipse.ui is work in progress even beyond
this initial transition. Future changes should be less disruptive.  Clients
of the current version of org.eclipse.ui are not affected.

Kai

(See attached file: Description.html)

Back to the top