[platform-ui-dev] External Tools proposed changes...

Proposal #1:
Currently, I'm the only developer in charge of the External Tools project
for the Eclipse UI team. Given I will be away until early november, I would
like to proposed that Jared Burns of OTI be given commit rights to the
External Tools project and lead this project during my absence.

Proposal #2:
Currently, bug reports related to External Tools project are filed against
Platform - UI. I would like to proposed that they now be reported against
Platform - Ant.

If there are no objections, we will process with the proposed changes.
Please do not reply unless you disagree with one of the proposed changes
and do not want us to move ahead with it.

Thanks,

Simon :-)

Back to the top