Re: [platform-ui-dev] Editors view feature or defect (?)

Are you telling us that you use alt+forward/alt+back with one hand only?

We are thinking about the bug 5700 which I think would fix the problem:
"there's a place for the buttons." Do you agree?

I agree with promoting closeEditors(ref,boolean) to API. The idea is that
the views such as Navigator, Bookmark and now EditorsList should be
implemented using API only. Even though the are in the same plugin they
are thought as separed. Maybe we could promote the
getReference(IEditorPart) so you would not have to use getPane(..)
anymore.

Eduardo.

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx