[platform-ui-dev] Patches?

hey Everyone...

    I noticed the ui group doesn't have an explict patch mail list, so if I
have patches to be considered for the ui plugin should I just post them
here?

    I have two patches right now - one to fix the default choices of fonts
under QNX (Photon) and the other to fix Dialog.constrainShellSize() so that
it will constrain properly when the bounds are not anchored at (0,0).

    Please let me know how I should submit these for review.

    thanks,
    chris

--
  Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>     "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
  Software Engineer, QSSL                   -- Lewis Carroll --

Back to the top