From: Jared Burns [mailto:jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 5:31 PM
To: Tsai, Philip
Cc: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Workbench editor cycling

The forward and backward buttons should cycle you through the editor
activation history. If you activate editors in the order A, B, C, clicking
the back button should take you to B, then A. Clicking forward at this point
would take you to B, then C. This activation history is currently cyclic.
It's unclear to me if this is for the best, but it would be easy enough to
remove the cycling.

If the history doesn't behave this way, feel free to update Bug 10941 with a
test case and I'll take a look at it.

- Jared
P.S. With the view active, you can also cycle through the history using
alt+forward/back, like you would in a web browser.