[platform-ui-dev] Part closed notifications for editor references?

Hola.

Is there any notification sent from the platform when an editor reference is
closed? I don't get part closed notifications for editors which are restored
at startup by the platform but are never activated by the user (thus, never
fully instantiated).

Background:
I have an editor management view which displays open editors in a table. When
the view is opened, I ask the workbench page for editor references and
display these references in the table. I also listen to part open
notifications to add newly opened editors to the view when their editor part
is opened. Finally, I listen to part close notifications to remove editors
from the table when they are closed. The problem is that if I don't get a
notification from the platform, I don't know when to remove the editor from
the view.

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top