Re: [platform-ui-dev] newbie question on TABs in IDE

Go look in the newsgroup. There was a posting from Veronica last week on
how to use the SWT CTabFolder so it gives you the same behavior as in the
workbench ui.

Simon :-)

                      "Dhar"
                      <zeemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx         To:      platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                              cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject: [platform-ui-dev] newbie question on TABs in IDE
                      platform-ui-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      07/19/2002 12:08 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-ui-dev

hi friends,

I am new to this mailing list and i want to know how can i create
the 'tabs' on the Jtabbedpane similar to the ones used for the
Eclipse IDE.

my question is how can i customize the tab so that it looks
similar to the one in Eclipse IDE. i can create basic SWING tabs
but they don't look great. i really like the way the tabs look on
the IDE.

please help me

thanks
zeemar