Re: [platform-ui-dev] Re: Proposed accelerator change: using Ctrl+Shift+B for build

For our emacs keybinding support, the editor should get the key before the
menu mnemonic (we are going to extreme measures to whack the mnemonics and
accelerators to support this).
Do you have a case where this is not so?

stori@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/17/02 08:26 AM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev