[platform-ui-dev] Changes to PerspectivePresentation

As part of fixing bug 10853 (Fast Views should should maximize when the user clicks on the
title bar) I made two changes to method signatures in the internal class
PerspectivePresentation. The changes allow for a better, more localized
fix.
-public zoomIn now takes an IWorkbenchPart instead of a LayoutPane.
WorkbenchPage is the only caller and calls it appropriately.
-package visible getZoomPart returns an IWorkbenchPart instead of a LayoutPane.

This shouldn't be a problem for anyone since this is not an API class.
Speak up if you have any concerns. I'll release the changes soon.

Knut

Back to the top