[platform-ui-dev] Notes for people running org.eclipse.ui from the HEAD stream

yesterday we did some refactoring in IWorkbench that will affect being able
to self host using org.eclipse.jdt.ui as a binary project. Please load
org.eclipse.jdt.ui with source folders so that a rebuild will pick up this
change (we changed the internal DecoratorManager reference to an
IDecoratorManager reference).

Those of you running org.eclipse.jdt.ui from versions on CVS will not be
affected.

Tod

Back to the top