Re: [platform-ui-dev] Question on implementing CellEditor manager

The only case I think of off hand is that it makes committing less controllable. For example when one is editing a text cell editor and wants to go and copy some text to paste in before committing the change.

"Bob Foster" <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/29/2002 06:06 PM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev