Re: [platform-ui-dev] The "Team" team is on longer sponsered by the letter "T"

I think Team should get the "t" back.  Cut is already mapped to Control+X.

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           James_Moody@xxxxxxx   |
|         |           Sent by:              |
|         |           platform-ui-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org           |
|         |                                 |
|         |                                 |
|         |           03/30/2002 03:19 PM   |
|         |           Please respond to     |
|         |           platform-ui-dev       |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |       To:       platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-ui-dev] The "Team" team is on longer sponsered by the letter "T"                           |
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |                                                                                                                          |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Everyone defines their own mnemonics. Team defines the mnemonic for Team.

In the packages view, T is the mnemonic for Cut, hence the change.

james

"Randy Hudson" <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/29/02 04:42 PM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev

        To:     platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] The "Team" team is on longer
sponsered by the letter "T"

The Team team has lost their mnemonic.
The "Team" submenu used to be &Team, and now it is T&eam.  In the
Navigator
and Java Package Views, nothing else uses "T" as the mnemonic, so why was
this changed?

I am assuming that ui-dev defines mnemonics simply because I've seen
previous discussions about accelerator keys here, like Control+W is
auto-format.  (I hope everyone gets the Sesame Street reference)